The Student Information System
is a student-level data collection system that allows the College to collect and analyze more accurate and comprehensive information. Student information systems provide capabilities for entering student records, tracking student attendance, and managing many other student-related data needs.
Student Information System also supports:
- Handling inquiries from prospective students.
- Handling the Student details.
- Maintaining the Student Marks Details.
- Handling Student Attendance Records.
- Maintaining records of absences and attendance.
- Maintaining records of Internal marks.